Having a beautiful green lawn is a major source of pride for all Charlotte homeowners. Once you’ve achieved that green lawn, you must then commit substantial time and effort to maintaining it. In addition to the physical requirements, you must also incur the financial costs required to properly irrigate your lawn.
“Many homeowners have irrigation systems that were poorly designed or fail to take advantage of today’s technology, leading to excess water usage and higher costs,” says John Minor, owner of Irrigation & Lighting Specialist. “There are many water-saving measures that can be taken to decrease both water usage and cost.”
- Efficient Irrigation Systems – We install “efficient” irrigation systems that not only water your lawn evenly, but they also do it in the least amount of watering time and water usage.
- Rain Sensors – All of our systems come with a rain sensor that can detect rain and cancel scheduled watering.
- Quality Installation – We only use high quality installation techniques and components.
- Irrigation Smart Controllers – These controllers factor in everything from soil type to the slope of your lawn and the amount of sun exposure different areas receive. The result is that your irrigation system only waters the lawn only when it requires it.
- Rainwater Harvesting – This new trend involves recycling rainwater.
These water-saving measures can allow you to save up to 60% on water usage. As a result, you will see your water bill decrease. The money saved can then be used to make further landscaping improvements, such as:
- Installing a DIY Irrigation System.
- Installing a Drip Irrigation System.
- Having professional outdoor lighting installed.
- Joining our Seasonal Maintenance Program.
All of these improvements are great investments in your lawn and property. In addition to increasing your property value, these improvements also ensure that your lawn remains a source of pride.