With the holiday season quickly approaching, now is a good time to start making plans for your Charlotte Christmas light installation. One of the first things you need to do is decide which type of holiday lighting to use.
"There are a lot of different designs, colors and types of holiday lighting," said John Minor of Irrigation and Lighting Specialist. "When considering which is best for you, don't pass up on LED lights. If you don't already use LED string lights, now is the time to jump on the bandwagon."
Reasons for Charlotte Christmas LED Light Installation
LED lighting is the latest trend in Christmas lighting, and it is not hard to see why. They carry a lot of advantages over traditional lights and have quickly become a favorite choice of Charlotte homeowners. Here are a few reasons why you should consider LED lighting for your Charlotte Christmas light installation.
- Energy Efficient - LED bulbs are up to 90 percent more efficient that traditional incandescent bulbs. By using 84 percent less energy, you won't have to spend a fortune on your power bill.
- Affordability - In addition to the savings on your power bill, the price of LED lights are around the same as incandescent lights. Many also come with a rebate.
- Longevity - LED string lights have a life of 35,000-50,000 hours, compared to only 2,000 hours for incandescent lights. In other words, LED lights will last 40 holiday season longer than traditional lights.
- Safety - LED lights do not give off heat, which means you won't have to worry about them starting a fire.
- Durability - In addition to their longevity, LED lights are also durable. The bulbs are made out of a thick epoxy casing that's nearly impossible to break.
- No Burnt Bulbs - Instead of the filament used in traditional bulbs, LED lights use light-emtting diodes that don't burn out. So you don't have to spend your entire afternoon hunting one burnt bulb that made your entire string of lights useless.
To learn more about our Charlotte Christmas light installation service or to schedule a free holiday decorating consolation, call John Minor with Irrigation and Lighting Specialist at 704-747-0235 or 803-831-0506 or email John. We look forward to helping you create a beautiful and sensible holiday lighting display!