To avoid being a Scrooge this year, hire Irrigation and Lighting Specialist to handle all of your Charlotte Christmas light installation needs. From creating your design and installing your lights to maintenance and take-down, you can transform your yard into a winter wonderland without lifting a finger.
"Over the years we have helped hundreds of Charlotte homeowners with their Christmas lighting needs," said John Minor of Irrigation and Lighting Specialist. "Our customers love the convenience factor and our ability to create festive designs that compliment the beauty of their homes."
Reasons to Get a Professional Charlotte Christmas Light Installation
Hiring a professional to decorate your home for the holiday season may be the best present you could get yourself this year. Some of the main reasons to hire a professional include:
- Save Time - For most people, it takes one to two days to complete their Christmas decorating. Who has the time for that? Hire a professional and you can spend those two days doing something for yourself or completing other holiday tasks. Not to mention, you won't have to go out into this cold weather.
- Safety - The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that around 18,000 homeowners were treated in emergency rooms for holiday decorating falls over the last three years. The holiday season is meant to be spent around a dinner table or a Christmas tree, not in the ER. Plus, all of our installers are insured.
- Avoid the Hassle - If you are like most, chances are your Christmas lights weren't stored properly last year, and they are now in a huge tangled pile. It could take hours getting them operational again, and you have to make sure all the bulbs are in working order. Avoid these headaches and hire a trained professional.
- Maintenance - Ever have a bulb go out on your Christmas display? If so, then you know how much of a pain it is to hunt down the burnt bulb and replace it. All of our services include maintenance, so if a bulb or anything else needs to be fixed, we will correct the problem promptly.
- Take-Down - You don't want to be the house on the block that still has its Christmas lights up on Valentine's Day, but taking them down is a devilish chore. If you hire Irrigation and Lighting Specialist, we take down all of the lights and decorations and prepare them for storage. It is one less thing you have to worry about.